All Our Services are provided fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
Behavioral Health Services
- Individual, and Family Therapy
- This service includes the provision of insight oriented, cognitive behavioral, or supportive therapy interventions to an individual or families.
- In home and In Office Services
- Mental Health Assessments
Psycho Social Rehabilitation Services
- Offered in the Community
- Services are intended to restore client skills and abilities essential for independent living.
- Activities Provided: Development and maintenance of daily living skills, food planning and preparation, money management, maintenance of the living environment, and training in the appropriate use of community services. The services enhance skills on daily medication use, independent living and social skills training, housing service, prevocational and transitional employment rehabilitation training, social support, and network enhancement for client and families. P.S.R.S. services may also be used to facilitate cognitive and socialization skills necessary for client independence, work environment, and or the community.